
7 years and one week ago I was married to my Sweetheart in the Idaho Falls Temple. I couldn't have asked for a better man. He is hard working, kind, considerate, thoughtful, loving. He would do anything for me and our children. I love Chant with all my heart and I am so thankful to be his wife.

He's still making me laugh 7 years later. Happy Anniversary Honey. I can't wait to see what the next 7 years will bring!
4 comments:
Happy anniversary!
So I knew Chant from High school and college and came across this blog and recognized him. Such a cute family! So fun to see what he is doing. (I am writing this assuming you, the reader, are the wife) So would love to keep in touch. We have a blog
3menandalady1.blogspot.com. (bad at updating but we do have one)
Again fun to read and catch up.
Amelia Reddington
Happy Anniversary you two! I forget that we are just one week apart. I'm so glad you two got married. We hope that we can share some anniversaries together sometime down the road. Wouldn't that be fun! Maybe Brynn will be old enough by then to babysit all the kiddies :0).
And Emi just weened herself at 8 months from the binki...but I hope we are that lucky with this one. I keep forgetting, this one will not be a mirror image/personality of Emi!!
Happy Anniversary you two! I forget that we are just one week apart. I'm so glad you two got married. We hope that we can share some anniversaries together sometime down the road. Wouldn't that be fun! Maybe Brynn will be old enough by then to babysit all the kiddies :0).
And Emi just weened herself at 8 months from the binki...but I hope we are that lucky with this one. I keep forgetting, this one will not be a mirror image/personality of Emi!!
Post a Comment