Dear Goodreads,I regret to inform you that I will not be visiting you much over the next month. You see, I have a dilemma. You hold magnificent treasures that I cannot pass up. I become like a child in a candy shop when I see the plethora of books just calling for me to pick them up and devour them. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to get much else done when I bring one of your suggested readings home. So, for the next month I will refrain from browsing. Blurb will be your temporary replacement. See, Blurb and I, we have this photo book that needs to be completed. From last year! Until we hit the "order book" button, my dear Goodreads, you will be put on the back burner. Adieu for now. We shall be reunited shortly!
Dear Shaun,You are insane! You tell me you are here for me, but where is the "COME on, you can do it" at 5:00 a.m. when I have to fall out of bed? I have given you my beauty sleep, and believe me, it is showing. You push and push and then today you didn't even give me a water break. Not a single moment to squirt a coveted shot of clear moist liquid down my parched throat. You make me move in ways that are not natural for the human body, or at least this body. And while you tell me to move faster, you stop moving and walk around to make sure you are sufficiently torturing everyone. It has been fun, I assure you, but for now "Peace Out!"
Dear Mr Clean,Where have you been all my life? My shower has never been so sparkly! You my friend have cut my work time in half. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Dear Mindy,Your voice is simply amazing! You calm my soul and lift my spirits. I cannot wait for your new CD! I am burning a hole in your first two albums because I listen to them so much. Thank you for making my home a calmer place! Love you!
Dear Maggie, Beast, Hamilton, and the Hi-5 cast,You have no idea how much you are loved! It can be a war zone and one of your faces comes on the screen and suddenly...silence. All three of my babes are snuggled close together laughing, singing along, and getting along. Oh thank you, thank you for the moments of peace you bring at 6:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. as the little ones awaken fully from their slumber. You are life savers!
9 comments:
I love the Magic Eraser, too.
so funny Kara. Yes the magic eraser is well MAGIC!
SO cool you are doing insanity. I haven't reached that insanity point to even try it yet.
The name is super crazy though.
I loved this post! haha.
Amie
You make me laugh! Curious though, how is the Insanity program? Me and Adam have watched the infomericail! LOL. but not really sure it's that doable for "not-so-fit-people"! ha ha. let me know!
Very clever post! Your too cute! I will sadly admit I have never tried the Magic Eraser! But after this persuading post.... you can bet my next shopping trip will include one! You should get paid for advertising! :)
You are so clever, Kara! Great post!
The Magic Eraser is wonderful. The insanity workout is crazy- hence the name. Sam is on one of the boxes for either P90X or Insanity- you should check it out. :)
Lovely letters
-so many feelings ring true to me also!
I would love to see your blurb book. I am considerably farther behind on mine than that.
Love you writing. So entertaining!
Post a Comment