Thursday, August 6, 2009

Eye Candy

That is what we are hoping Ainsley will think when she picks our her new glasses today.  That's right, glasses.  We took her in for an eye appointment today.  I have thought for months that she has vision problems because she is always right next to the television.  I was right.  And her left eye tends to wander a bit.  So today we go in to pick out her frames.  I cannot wait to see what she decides!  And then she will get them back in about 10 days (Daddy will bring them to her in Idaho).  Sept 8 we have an appointment with a muscle doctor and he will work with her to strengthen her eye.  I think my little lady will look good in glasses.  I am just glad that she will be able to see better because I know how horrible it is not to be able to see things!  And I am glad we are getting her eye worked with now and not waiting till she starts school.  Anyway, exciting changes ahead!

1 comment:

K.J. Williams said...

So, Ainsley is getting glasses? I got them when I was in the 1st grade. Maybe she got Opa's eye genetics. (Sorry, but I'll pass the blame to my parents, and so forth.) I also had a strabismus eye operation in 2nd grade and again when I was 30 years old. They helped a lot! Ainsley will do just fine. Let me know what the eye doctor says.