May 5-7 we were in Utah. We stayed at Chant's Dad's and stepmom's house. We lovingly call them Opa and Oma (grandpa and grandma in German). On the way to their house Tuesday we did some driving around in Sandy. We are considering moving to Utah when Chant graduates and we wanted to look around at some areas to see if we could start a business there and happily live there. We got there in time for a nice dinner at the Spaghetti Factory. Sooo good!
Wednesday Chant followed Opa's chiropractor. While he was gone for the morning, the kids and I got to enjoy some time at his stepsister's, Amy, house. The girls had fun playing with Isabel who is 4 and their tiny new puppy, Madi. Thanks for entertaining us for the morning.
That afternoon we spent 4 hours driving around with a street map carefully looking at the area. It feels good there. We will see what happens, but I could be happy there. (When we got in the car to start our drive, Ainsley asked where Oma was. We told her she had to stay at the house because we didn't have enough room in the car. Ainsley said she could sit in the back with the suitcases. I thought that was sweet!)
We had an enjoyable evening talking and eating amazing Mexican food.
We love you and thank you for letting us visit! It was wonderful!
P.S.
Sorry about the lack of pictures! I don't know what was wrong with me!
1 comment:
I want to snuggle a baby bear - that's so awesome! Bottle rockets too - my girls would LOVE that.
Sounds like you guys managed to have fun despite the rain!
Post a Comment